The Baldock Blog

One of the first blogs about Baldock, Herts..

Saturday, August 13, 2005

First Post


Well here it is, the very first posting on 'The Baldock Blog'!
I have to say that, when having browsed online about Baldock, I found no website or blog entirely dedicated to the town, although Letchworth does have a few websites.
So it occured to me, after setting up my own personal blog, to set up a blog dedicated to the town of Baldock, which seems a strange idea but the more it occured to me, the more I thought why not!
The blog will mention events in Baldock, details, day-to-day life, the history of the place, and just about anything else within reason.
If you want anything mentioned here about the town and it's surrounding area (Basically Ashwell, Bygrave, Hinxworth, Radwell, and Weston), then please do not hesitate to contact me at Paul_Burgin2003@yahoo.co.uk

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kerron said...

Ah, a familiar blog style. Personally I prefer http://kerroncross.blogspot.com but that's just me.

I used to play for Baldock Town incidentally. Before they went pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home