The Baldock Blog

One of the first blogs about Baldock, Herts..

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Baldock Festival

(North Hertfordshire District Council)

Apologies for the delay again, but as you probably know, I have recently been involved with the local elections and spend what blogging time I have on my personal blog, which I use as a campaigns blog.
In any case, the annual Baldock Festival is now underway, with daily events. I had hoped to go to the "Seeing Stars astronomical event" last Thursday, but got held up at the last minute. This Saturday, however, will be seeing a "Fire Station Open Day" at Baldock Fire Station (Sat, from 12-4PM). A Craft Fair at St John's Roman Catholic School (Sat from 10:30-3:30PM), A Jazz Concert at Knights Templar School (7:30PM), A Night at the Races at Baldock Community Centre (Sat 8PM).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home